Workplace Forklift training & licensing
Workplace Forklift course
TLILIC2003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Suitable for students with good English, literacy and numeracy skills. A logbook as evidence of training will be required to be completed before the test day. The logbook will be supplied by OZFORKS upon enrolment.
Student Course Resources
Upon booking, OZFORKS will supply students with course kids via Australia post, the kits contain everything the student requires to commence and complete the course. The course kits are made up of the following:
Enrolment form, LLN activity, Study book including Pre-Test activities, logbook and course overview / Instruction sheet.
Upon receiving course resources including forklift logbook, the candidates will be required be supervised by a licenced forklift operator and log all driving operations in the logbook until test day. Self-paced study of the Forklift operations book and completion of questions within the book is also required.
When the person(s) supervising the candidates feel they are at a competent level to be assessed for their licence, the test day is to be arranged with OZFORKS. (if not already arranged)
Train & Test Day
Course Overview: 4-8 hours based on number of attendees, session will include:
- Collect and verify logbook and records of experience document, pre- assessment activities. Enrolment form, LLN & Photo ID
- Theory / Calculations pre -test review via PowerPoint
- Hazard ID, prestart checks and driving demonstration / practice
- calculations and theory assessment followed by practical assessment
- NOA (temporary licence) to be issued on successful completion by Worksafe