FORKLIFT REFRESHER COURSE
OZFORKS provides a 2 hour Forklift Refresher Training course designed for a maximum group of up to ten participants. This course is delivered by an appointed High-Risk Work Trainer so you can be assured that the trainer is highly skilled and experienced with current industry knowledge.
The course is split into two components; Knowledge – where participants are presented information by the trainer via an interactive PowerPoint presentation that will ensure that participants know and understand current licencing requirements in line with the current training provided to new forklift operators. This concludes with a brief written theory assessment. Practical – Participants participate in the practical driving component to address any unsafe driving practices.
Participant attendance & activities sheets and assessment outcomes will be supplied to the company representative for company records.
- Review of Occupational Health & Safety
- Forklift truck stability and dynamics
- Review of Forklift Operator Safe Work Practices,
- Practical Basic Skills assessment
- Theory assessment
- Participants must hold a current Forklift Licence
- Training room to conduct the theory training. The trainer will need access to power for laptop and projector
- Access to compliant Forklift including an area where the participants can perform basic forklift tasks.
$220.00 per person – Minimum 4 attendees – maximum 10 per session
For a quote & available date to deliver the course contact OZFORKS.